Σελίδες

06/11/2014

striped pencil


So, this is the very very first photoshoot I had. It must have been a whole year -look, my hair were shorter!  I was so embarassed, that we had to make it at an absolutely abandoned place, however it seems cool, right? No idea why we hadn't published it earlier, I guess I thought heels were too much at the beginning of the blog, but now I've changed my mind. Actually, stripes is by far my favorite motif, this is why my first photoshoot couldn't have been about something else. I also have this thing with pencil skirts, totally in love.. think it's the definition of classy, sophisticated but kinda sexy too! Pumps could have probably been a smarter choice, but you know I wanted to break the elegance of all this with a pair of hardcore booties. And here it is a smart chic winter outfit, do you like it?

* Hey guys don't forget our GIVE AWAY, sign up here
                                                                                                              M.



blouse:zara
skirt: zara

necklace:h&m
rings:h&m



find us on facebook | pinterest instagram_x instagram_m | instagram_d chictopia lookbook

2 comments:

  1. εμενα μου άρεσε πάρα πολύ η συγκεκριμένη πρόταση

    ReplyDelete
  2. Πολύ καλή φωτογράφηση και τέλειο styling! *thumbs up* <3

    ReplyDelete