Σελίδες

08/12/2015

stripe back



As you well know I have this thing, no wait it's called love, with midi skirts. Closs or pencil, doesn't matter, I fall for them. So, imagine how I felt when I saw this strippy one in a neighborhood shop downtown, it totally blew my mind up.  Look how it poses, isn't it gorge? To be honest, I prefer it with white crop tops and stans (hooray), but this time I decided to go classy and fit it with this especial pair of brogues and a short faux leather jacket, for an autumn walk inside Plaka's little alleys. But, also imagine how good would it look with pumps, dreamy right? I know... The thing is that this kind of skirt is here for good, so come on ladies, try it for an elegant touch on an everyday outfit. What d'you say? 

*K. shot these pictures while in Athens last month.
M.



faux leather jacket: bershka
crop top: zara
envelope: pull and bear











No comments:

Post a Comment